Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Why can't I post links directly in my Facebook group on my iPhone anymore?

iPhone C5: Don't now why, but just a few days back after a Facebook app update, it's suddenly impossible to share a link or photo... directly to my Facebook group. Before I just hit the 'Share' button, picked up Facebook and the option for my group was there. Now it only gives 'Friends, Public, Only Me' options.

Default Re: Why can't I post links directly in my Facebook group on my iPhone anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by iMore Question View Post
    iPhone C5: Don't now why, but just a few days back after a Facebook app update, it's suddenly impossible to share a link or photo... directly to my Facebook group. Before I just hit the 'Share' button, picked up Facebook and the option for my group was there. Now it only gives 'Friends, Public, Only Me' options.
    I can only assume that Facebook took away that ability. Hopefully, a member will reply soon to either confirm or deny that assumption.

Default Re: Why can't I post links directly in my Facebook group on my iPhone anymore?

I don't have issues posting on my groups. Can you show screenshots of what you see?