As some people have posted in forums in the past, I have a problem with unopened messages disappearing from the notification center on my iPhone 6. I have been watching this for some time. Since I also have an iPad and the only one with access to it, I know that the message has not been opened anywhere else. I am curious if there is any connection to the messages disappearing and using the phone for calls. That is one time I notice they may disappear. I have walked through some things with tech support, including resetting the phone. Nothing has worked so far. I am just curious to find out if anyone has found solution for this. Thank you in advance.
    07-26-2016 10:04 AM
    This happens to me with Instagram. Maximum notifications is max 50 or so and every new one purges the oldest notification from Notification Center.
    Also, opening the messages app deletes the notifications as well. It doesn't matter if you've read it or not or even simply replied to an whole other person, it just deletes the notification.
    07-27-2016 05:28 AM
    Thank you for your response. Apparently there is no fix for this. Like you said I have noticed when you open messages they tend to disappear, but not always. Using or answering the phone is something else I noticed triggers it. Hopefully, they will fix it in the IOS 10 update. Thanks again.
    08-12-2016 06:40 PM