- iMore Newbie
- 28 Posts
Prevent Sub accounts from seeing specific content.
I thought I saw an article on iMore about flagging specific content so that sub account do not share them. Specifically i would like some of my movie purchases to only be available on my main account and able to be viewed by my kids sub account. Does anyone know how to do this or have a link to the iMore story? Thank you all in advance for your help!
- 07-26-2016, 10:02 AM #2
- 07-26-2016, 11:46 AM #4Q&A Jedi
- 3,367 Posts
Re: Prevent Sub accounts from seeing specific content.
Maybe this can help?
How to use parental controls on iPhone and iPad: The ultimate guide | iMore
- By edswife1970 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 15Last Post: 08-22-2016, 07:20 AM
- By Rich Evans1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 07-26-2016, 04:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2016, 09:31 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2016, 06:38 AM
- By RoCutler in forum TV & MoviesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2016, 03:38 AM