why is my icloud drive empty
I just backed it up and opened up the icloud drive and there is nothing there. However, there is a message at the bottom of the screen that says my "icloud storage is almost full-upgrade storage".
- 07-25-2016, 04:52 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,172 Posts
Re: why is my icloud drive empty
Your iCloud Backup does not go to your iCloud Drive. They are different things. They both, however, draw from the same iCloud storage allotment that you have on your account.
Check out this FAQ page from Apple's help site. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201104
- By edswife1970 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 15Last Post: 08-22-2016, 07:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2016, 04:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2016, 04:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2016, 11:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2016, 10:45 AM