iphone 6 cant get my service provider have tried all the resets still no go any ideas cant even cal
have a iphone 6 cant get a service signal its not the sim card as i have tried it in another phone. Everything els works on the phone wirless network data.
Just nothing from my service provider. have done the hard reset as well as the network reset as well as turning on airplane mode etc
any ideas folks its a brand new phone out of the box
- 07-25-2016, 10:42 AM #2
Re: iphone 6 cant get my service provider have tried all the resets still no go any ideas cant even
Welcome to iMore! Have you tried contacting your carrier? Not all iPhone 6 devices are compatible with all networks. If you're sure that's not an issue I recommend restoring your device and setting it up as new, then trying to connect again.
If all else fails, contact Apple Support or visit an Apple Store. You could just have a bad phone.
- 07-25-2016, 03:16 PM #3
- 07-25-2016, 08:58 PM #4
- By Galaxy_JS in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 07-28-2016, 09:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2016, 09:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2016, 05:56 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2016, 10:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2016, 09:51 AM