Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default I have deleted the snapchat album from photos how can i get it back?

I can no longer save pictures on snapchat because I accidentally deleted the snapchat album in photos when i was trying to make more space on my phone. How can i get the snapchat folder back In photos? Or is there another way i can save my photos?

Default Re: I have deleted the snapchat album from photos how can i get it back?

Hi, welcome to iMore.

Saving a Snapchat will get that folder back in Photos (but not the previously saved photos)
    Every Photo you previously took is in your Camera roll.

If you have any further questions, please join our forum. We're happy to help.
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: I have deleted the snapchat album from photos how can i get it back?

is there anyway to get those pictures back? i accidentally deleted my album and have no idea how to get them back. pls halp
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    2,715 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by folder View Post
    is there anyway to get those pictures back? i accidentally deleted my album and have no idea how to get them back. pls halp
    Unless they are saved in Snapchat as well, or are saved in a backup of your phone, no you won't be able to get them back.

Quote Originally Posted by folder View Post
    See my previous reply in this thread. That answers your question.