id to id airdrop to erase photo is removed off all devices.....is that including my friends device?
i phone 6 apple id (number 1) sent photos to i phone 6s apple id (num 2) ....
(num 2) deleted a few pics on i phone 6 s, with a message reading the photo will be removed off all device....
is (num 1) photo safe on his device if i proceed to wipe photos off (num 2) ?
num 1 and num 2 are different apple ids.
- 07-22-2016, 05:34 PM #2
Re: id to id airdrop to erase photo is removed off all devices.....is that including my friends devi
Those pics on id1 are safe.
Only devices using the same ID as id2 will be deleted.
If you have any further questions, please join our forum. We're happy to help.
- By MoonParadise in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 5Last Post: 07-25-2016, 08:09 AM
- By Angel Real in forum IntroductionsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-24-2016, 09:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2016, 04:52 PM
- By nutmac in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2016, 04:08 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2016, 03:40 PM