Mac isn't detecting my LG G5 Android as Storage Device?
It's not working with me LG G5. i have performed all actions. MAC is not showing my android as device so that i can copy my files from phone and sd card .
I've done everything mentioned in this blog: trendblog.net / android-file-transfer-not-working
1. MTP is selected
2. USB debugging option is done
3. Samsung kies wasn't installed
4. Android Air is showing as device only in WIFI mode (my net connection is slow). its not showing in USB connected mode.
5. MAC (OS X EI Capitan 10.11.6) and Android 6.0.1 both are updated to latest firmware.
6. Finder > Preferences > General > External disks (Checked)
Now what i'm supposed to do as i have to copy my data urgently and it's large data i can't even upload. Is there any settings need to set in MAC to show android as a storage device ?
- Best AnswerJul 22 2016 | 10:11 pm EDT
- 07-22-2016, 10:11 PM #2
Re: Mac isn't detecting my LG G5 Android as Storage Device?
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2016, 07:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2016, 05:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2016, 03:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2016, 02:40 PM
- By renegatdula in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2016, 02:17 PM