While replacing my screen, did I mess something up?
Hi! I'm in middle of replacing the screen for a 6s. I removed the thermal plate, but mistakenly pulled off all the layers (like a bunch of different laters) underneath the thermal plate besides the final layer with the sensors. Will this be a problem? Do I need to order a new piece now, and if I do - what is it called? THANK YOU.
I have pics but the post won't let me upload, i can send it if anyone thinks they can help.
- Best AnswerJul 22 2016 | 2:15 pm EDT
Welcome to iMore! Most here will recommend you take it to an Apple Store and let them have a look. Or, you might check with iFixit. They're online.
- 07-22-2016, 02:15 PM #2
- 07-22-2016, 02:19 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2016, 10:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2016, 07:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2016, 06:19 PM
- By renegatdula in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2016, 01:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2016, 12:08 PM