Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Rob Phillips
  • 2 Post By metllicamilitia
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Since you have to leave home and walk around, is Pokemon Go a good game for children?

How safe is Pokemon Go for kids? I have seen a lot of adult walking around playing the game and understand that you have to leave the house to play. How far would my kids have to travel to play?

Default Re: Since you have to leave home and walk around, is Pokemon Go a good game for children?

I don't play the game but from what I've heard, they'd have to travel to where the Pokmon is to catch it & the location will vary. Hopefully someone that knows more will chime in.

Default Re: Since you have to leave home and walk around, is Pokemon Go a good game for children?

Welcome to iMore! Just as @nikkisharif said you're going to have to walk around to catch Pokmon. This could be around your yard, your block, your neighborhood, parks, malls, etc. You know better than we know where it is and isn't safe for your kids to travel.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    2,715 Global Posts

I've seen quite a few kids playing, always accompanied by an adult or two though.