How is iCloud linked to a device is it through the imei or iccid or ?
I have two pre owed iPhones the same model one will not power on the other one Is iCloud locked.
It's seems unfortunate to have two the same devices not lost or stolen but pre owned. One working and other not. To not be able to transfer icloud to other non working devices, while not be able to access people's personal info. clearly that's not kosher or morally correct.
- 07-20-2016, 03:06 PM #2
- 07-20-2016, 04:17 PM #3
Re: How is iCloud linked to a device is it through the imei or iccid or ?
Get the one that will not power on fixed and enter the iCloud credentials to unlock the one that's protected via the iCloud Activation Lock. After that, and if the devices are indeed yours, then you won't have any problems transferring the data between them.
- By Arka1412 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-23-2016, 11:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 07-22-2016, 03:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2016, 02:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2016, 02:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2016, 01:12 PM