I'm trying to transfer all my stuff from my old iphone4 to my new Samsung Edge
Apparently I need to change the USB setting on my iPhone-4 to "media" mode. I can't find where or how to do this. Help!
- 07-19-2016, 04:58 AM #2
Re: I'm trying to transfer all my stuff from my old iphone4 to my new Samsung Edge
You can't export media from your iPhone to computers or other devices by connecting it to the computer. Only own photos or movies you shot with your iPhone will be visible in Explorer
If you have music on your iPhone, those songs are already on your computer. Just put them on your Edge and you're good to go.
Open your computer and find your phone in File Explorer and copy those files to a folder of your own choice, then transfer them to your Edge.
I found this link for you, hope it helps:
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2016, 08:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2016, 01:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2016, 12:47 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2016, 11:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2016, 07:18 PM