Iphone 6 types by itself
I have tried to restore from computer backup to see if that would correct the problem. The computer backup doesn't recognize the phone passcode or my Apple ID. I am very sure I am typing them in correctly. What should I try now.
- 07-18-2016, 06:37 PM #2
Re: Iphone 6 types by itself
That's impossible. If you've created an iTunes or an iCloud backup of your iPhone 6 and then restored that backup onto your iPhone 6 then it will allow you to enter the same lock screen passcode to gain access to the home screens. Having said that, if you restored your iPhone 6 without first disabling the Find My iPhone option in the iCloud settings then after the device has been restored, you will be prompted to enter the passcode associated with the iCloud account assigned to the device. If you do not know it or cannot recall it, you need to go to the iCloud website via a computer to use the passcode retrieval tool. If you are still unable to recall or retrieve the passcode, there's nothing any of us can do for you.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-20-2016, 07:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2016, 11:19 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2016, 10:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2016, 08:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2016, 07:12 AM