11 or 13 inch MacBook Air?

I

iMore Question

I am at secondary school, I want a laptop that I can watch films on and use for school work at home although I won't be taking it into school. I have also got an operation coming up so I'd like to be able to use it in the hospital. I will get a usb SuperDrive to watch films, does anyone also know a cheaper alternative to the apple one? Thank you

hhashimi

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
re:

If you're planning to buy a MacBook Air the the 13 inch model will be a good choice for your use.
A second option you can go for the Dell XPS 13 inch

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
re:

If money is no object and maximum portability is the goal then I would go for the 12 inch Mac Book. HOWEVER, if you don't mind a little extra bulk, the best bang for your buck is the 13 inch Mac Book Pro! I will warn you both the MBA & MBP models have an older generation intel chip, NOT the latest skylake chip like the Mac Book has.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Re:

If money is no object and maximum portability is the goal then I would go for the 12 inch Mac Book. HOWEVER, if you don't mind a little extra bulk, the best bang for your buck is the 13 inch Mac Book Pro! I will warn you both the MBA & MBP models have an older generation intel chip, NOT the latest skylake chip like the Mac Book has.

Well if we're stepping outside the two options the OP presented, I would agree with this. The 2016 MacBook is the most up-to-date, with the latest processor, AND has a retina screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal