Upgraded but still tells me iCloud is full
I just upgraded and it shows 50GB space. Each time I start up my mac, I get a window that tells me my iCloud is full and manage/upgrade. Why is that? How can I get rid of this window?
- 07-12-2016, 03:50 AM #2
- 07-13-2016, 10:54 AM #3iMore Newbie
- 20 Posts
Re: Upgraded but still tells me iCloud is full
You have to be sure the iCloud backup was purchased for your iCloud account. There's no sharing in a Family plan. My wife is in my family plan. But she has to have her own iCloud backup. This can be very confusing. Even though Family plans are intended to facilitate sharing, iCloud storage cannot be shared at this time.
- 07-13-2016, 11:03 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-12-2016, 12:51 PM
- By gabe55 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-12-2016, 04:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2016, 10:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2016, 09:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2016, 06:23 PM