The ringer is set to "on" and the volume to "high," but calls go directly to voice mail.
- 07-08-2016, 08:22 PM #2
Re: Iphone ring
Welcome to iMore! Try these:
- Make sure you don't have your phone on Do Not Disturb (indicated by a nook icon in the upper right corner of screen near the battery indicator).
- Reset your device by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo.
- Try making a call from your phone. Does it go through?
- Contact your carrier.
- By Vijay_Anand in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 32Last Post: 08-22-2016, 11:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2016, 05:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2016, 04:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-08-2016, 03:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-08-2016, 11:12 AM