Apps not downloading after changing device
I got a new device and restored from iCloud. However it's been over a day and for most of the apps it still says loading... And some apps are just dark (can't open) why is taking so long? Do I need to restart the phone?
- 07-07-2016, 07:05 PM #2
Re: Apps not downloading after changing device
It could be a number of things. Internet speed/connectivity, large music library or photo library, problems with Apple's server, etcetera. A reboot may fix the problem. Try signing out of the App Store and then signing back in. You can always, restore again...
- 07-07-2016, 08:20 PM #3
- By carrickfergus in forum iOS 10Replies: 10Last Post: 09-26-2016, 11:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-08-2016, 06:09 AM
- By winbrook75 in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2016, 06:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2016, 03:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2016, 03:12 PM