How can I fix, my phone doesn't ring (iphone 6s)?
how do i turn off the SILENCE (only while iphone is locked) for incoming calls? it's not on silent and the ringer works when i go to it in my settings.
- Best AnswerJul 06 2016 | 8:21 am EDT
Seems like you may have "Do Not Disturb" switch [On].
Go to settings then "Do Not Disturb" and toggle off both options as shown below.
- 07-06-2016, 08:21 AM #2
- By Ralph Morgotch in forum IntroductionsReplies: 35Last Post: 07-26-2016, 04:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2016, 11:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2016, 08:28 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2016, 07:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2016, 07:11 AM