What can I do to prevent an old iPhone from changing iCloud backup or stored info?
killed my iphone 5 with loads of vital info that is supposedly stored on icloud. have old iphone 4 that want to turn back on til can afford new iphone. do not want old iphone 4 to change any of dead iphone 5 info on icloud. what do i do to prevent that.
- Best AnswerJul 06 2016 | 11:37 am EDT
On the iPhone 5, turn auto back up off in Settings > iCloud. Then leave it that way.
- 07-06-2016, 07:47 AM #2
- 07-06-2016, 09:18 AM #3
- 07-06-2016, 11:37 AM #4
- By Ralph Morgotch in forum IntroductionsReplies: 35Last Post: 07-26-2016, 04:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2016, 07:52 AM
- By vegas33139 in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2016, 07:26 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2016, 07:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2016, 07:11 AM