If WhatsApp gets deactivated, will I lose access to the photos in my camera roll?

I

iMore Question

-If you get a new phone, and use your existing sim (with the same number) in the new phone then no one will be able to access your old WhatsApps or media from the old phone?

-If you get a new phone with a new sim with the same number as your old phone, then no one will be able to access your WhatsApps or media from the old phone?

-If you get a new phone with a new sim and new number, but the old phone hasn't been used for 45 days, then all WhatsApp conversations and media will be deleted?

Also, if your media saved to the Camera Roll on the iPhone, but WhatsApp gets deactivated, then does the media disappear from the Camera Roll?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: New Phone WhatsApp Query

I doubt it, but I honestly do not know because I don't use the app you mentioned. Hopefully, members who do and can give a definitive answer will reply soon. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the aforementioned service's support site for answers.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Media saved in your camera roll will not be deleted by WhatsApp. Only you can delete it.

There is no 45 day rule in WhatsApp.

As long as you have an unlock code no one can get in your phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2