How do I stop SIRI from emailing contacts I schedule appointments with?
If I say something like "Siri, schedule lunch with Bill tomorrow at 1pm", Siri comes back with a list of several Bills in my contact list: if I chose one, it will email that person. I don't want this. My workaround at present is to say "Schedule lunch tomorrow at 1pm" and then later change the title of the appointment to "Lunch with Bill".
- 07-03-2016, 08:08 AM #2
- 38,549 Posts
Re: How do I stop SIRI from emailing contacts I schedule appointments with?
I'm not sure if it's a glitch or not, but with iOS 10 beta 1, Siri has a difficult time scheduling an appointment in the manner you stated above. Even after selecting the email address, it just repeats asking for the email address. I can only "assume" it wants to email the recipient as a reminder. Anyway, all I can tell you is to continue having Siri schedule your appointments without using names.
- By xlr8or in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2016, 08:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2016, 07:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2016, 06:01 AM
- By albertsonboyz2_2 in forum Apple Services DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2016, 02:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2016, 09:17 PM