The email associated with my apple id is disabled and no longer accessible. How in the world do I get access to my appleid to change my emailif the first thing it wants to do is send me an email for verification purpose?
- 07-02-2016, 10:34 AM #2
Re: disabled email
If you are unable to retrieve your login credentials via the email address you supplied and yopu're unable to recall it, then you're going to have to contact Apple Support and prove your identity beyond doubt. Other than that, there's nothing you can do.
- By ssbtech in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2016, 12:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2016, 06:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2016, 01:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2016, 03:30 PM
- By dfb8085 in forum iOS 9Replies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2016, 09:37 AM