How can I change only the year on a calendar event.
To enter an event in the phone, it only lists the current year and if I want to enter a future year, how can I do so without scrolling through all the months? I've somehow was able to see that this is possible after touching something but I don't know what I did to bring up the actual years to choose from.
- 07-01-2016, 09:25 PM #2
Re: How can I change only the year on a calendar event.
"Touch" select all day, scroll to the year you want and "touch" all year again.
Thanks for asking this question, I don't know if I'll use it, buts it's always handy to know.
Welcome to iMore by the way and sign up for an extended knowledge database concerning everything .
- 07-01-2016, 09:25 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 07-02-2016, 12:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2016, 09:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2016, 08:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Game CenterReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2016, 07:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2016, 05:12 PM