- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
How do I Transfer songs not purchased from iTunes?
I had a bunch of music that I had purchased elsewhere (not on iTunes) that were previously in my library. Now that I have a new computer and resigned up for iTunes, those songs have disappeared. I happen to have them saved on my old iPhone that i no longer use. How can i transfer them to my library so I can download them onto my new iPhone?
- Best AnswerJun 30 2016 | 3:14 pm EDT
- 06-30-2016, 03:14 PM #2
- 06-30-2016, 04:46 PM #3
- 10,548 Posts
Re: How do I Transfer songs not purchased from iTunes?
Connecting your iPhone to iTunes on a new computer without having the songs from your phone in it, will erase all songs from your phone if you enable music sync.
Best option for you is to enable iCloud Music Library (3 months free trial) on both your phone and i iTunes on your computer, have your songs on your phone synced to it, open iTunes and wait for them all to appear in your iTunes.
Please join our forum if you have any questions and good luck.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2016, 03:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2016, 03:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2016, 03:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2016, 02:42 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2016, 02:12 PM