Why can't i connect to some multiplayer apps/games?
I use the ipad mini and I live in Australia.
Since approximately 24 hours ago, I have not been able to connect to multiplayer services on apps. I have had these issues with games such as Dungeon Keeper and Survivor Squad. But I do not have this issue on another app called DragonCity, which all require internet connections to play.
I have searched forums and have tried to reboot my device and delete/reinstall the apps. I have the latest ios version and it have only stopped working recently.
Are these issues with these 2 apps, which both would have conveniently stoped working at the same time. Or is there a way I can fix this?
- 06-30-2016, 06:36 AM #2
- 2,900 Posts
Re: Why can't i connect to some multiplayer apps/games?
My very first thought would be that there is an issue on the game-side servers causing your connection issues and there is nothing that can be done on your end to remedy the issue at this time. Maybe someone more familiar with these 2 games will chime in to confirm or offer a possible fix.
Also, consider joining the forums if you haven't already and subscribe to this thread for notifications on responses to your inquiry.
- By theboostapp in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 07-04-2016, 10:29 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-30-2016, 06:33 PM
- By Eye178 in forum tvOSReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2016, 06:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2016, 06:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2016, 12:19 AM