Why can't i connect to some multiplayer apps/games?

I

iMore Question

I use the ipad mini and I live in Australia.
Since approximately 24 hours ago, I have not been able to connect to multiplayer services on apps. I have had these issues with games such as Dungeon Keeper and Survivor Squad. But I do not have this issue on another app called DragonCity, which all require internet connections to play.
I have searched forums and have tried to reboot my device and delete/reinstall the apps. I have the latest ios version and it have only stopped working recently.
Are these issues with these 2 apps, which both would have conveniently stoped working at the same time. Or is there a way I can fix this?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
My very first thought would be that there is an issue on the game-side servers causing your connection issues and there is nothing that can be done on your end to remedy the issue at this time. Maybe someone more familiar with these 2 games will chime in to confirm or offer a possible fix.

Also, consider joining the forums if you haven't already and subscribe to this thread for notifications on responses to your inquiry.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77