Some Phone Numbers Don't Work
We have Sprint iPhones and lately, they have been unable to call certain numbers. This is both on wifi calling and cellular calling. It's only a few numbers, but when we dial them, it rings once, then nothing. The call is going through, since after several attempts, whoever we are calling tries calling us back. The incoming call is then perfect.
It's only certain numbers, but none of our four iPhones will make outgoing calls to them. Any ideas?
- 06-28-2016, 09:16 AM #2
- 06-28-2016, 09:23 AM #4
Re: Some Phone Numbers Don't Work
Looks to me like this is carrier related. I checked if there was an any setting to reset, but all I can think of is resetting Network settings, but than you'd have to enter all wifi passwords again every time you want to log in a wifi network.
- 06-28-2016, 09:26 AM #6
- By jkeitz in forum Apple PayReplies: 58Last Post: 10-15-2016, 05:04 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2016, 06:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum WhatsApp for iOSReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2016, 04:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2016, 07:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2016, 05:26 PM