Hiding the mail app in iOS 10
Hi, I was wondering what will happen if I hide the Mail app and have GMail installed? When I tap a email address will the system know to open GMail or just say that there isn't a app to complete the function? I'm new to iPhone so I'm not comfortable trying out the beta myself yet.
- 06-28-2016, 11:35 AM #2
- 06-28-2016, 11:55 AM #3
Re: Hiding the mail app in iOS 10
For me, I'm satisfied hiding unused apps in a folder way over on the last screen page. Doesn't bother me at all. The stock apps don't take much space. If they did, I might want to delete them. People don't realize the default stock apps integrate with a lot of stuff. Deleting Apple Maps would be a bad idea. Not sure about the Mail app. I would just go to Settings >Mail, Contacts and Calendar > Gmail > Toggle Mail off. Then stick it in the unused folder.
- 06-28-2016, 05:26 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2016, 04:40 PM
- By achiguchua in forum Apple MusicReplies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2016, 09:37 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2016, 07:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2016, 06:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2016, 04:12 AM