how do I fix my iphone 6 the battery life
The phone can say 6% all day but if I turn it off and back on it will change to 3% and now the screen is messing up by popping up red lines than turning itself off...the phone just wont die it just keeps itself on at 3%. What do I do?
- 06-25-2016, 08:10 PM #2
Re: how do I fix my iphone 6 the battery life
Hi, welcome to iMore.
It's best to make an appointment at the nearest Apple Store to have your battery checked.
Looks to me like your battery charging cycle has reached its limits.
If there is no Apple Store in the vicinity, try your retailer.
- 06-26-2016, 03:40 AM #3
- 06-26-2016, 11:54 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 4Last Post: 06-27-2016, 02:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2016, 10:51 PM
- By MB64 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2016, 08:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2016, 08:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2016, 07:24 PM