Is there a way to have the display of the Watch always on?
Having the display on all the time could add tremendously to the expressiveness of the watch. Especially if I can display a variety of video images consistent with my current style.
- 06-25-2016, 05:42 AM #2
- 7,844 Posts
Want my Apple Watch display always on...not a black brick?
Welcome to iMore! I don't think it has nearly as much to do with cost as it does size. Apple can only fit so much battery into that small of a package. The only way that I could see them accomplishing an "always on" display with the Apple Watch would be to switch to E-ink like the Pebble. Those displays look archaic IMO. I'll deal with the current raise to wake method!
- 06-25-2016, 09:51 AM #3
- 06-25-2016, 03:51 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2016, 01:27 PM
- By yennhikorea in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2016, 12:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Game CenterReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2016, 06:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2016, 04:38 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2016, 05:12 PM