How can I fix it when iTunes session fails to start?
Hi I am using iPhone 5s running on iOS 9.3.2 and iTunes 12.4 on a PC every time I sync my iPhone to iTunes it says the sync session could not be started I've done the delete back up, remove and reconnect USB cable and reset sync history but nothing works out, please help me out
- 06-24-2016, 09:00 AM #2Q&A Jedi
- 3,349 Posts
Re: How can I fix it when iTunes session fails to start?
Firewall issue? Do you have a personal firewall turned on, OR is it an office PC with a harware (or software) firewall? (Ask your LAN Admin) (Solution use your home PC to sync) Try a different cable, try a different port, if you are using the front ports use the back, if using the back, try the front. Reboot both devices, the PC and the iphone, try again. Make certain you have THE latest version of iTunes.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2016, 09:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2016, 08:45 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2016, 07:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2016, 07:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2016, 05:33 AM