How can I fix unable to get into my iPhone6 because iCloud does not recognize my 6 digit passcode?

I

iMore Question

just got my new iPhone six. everything was fine at the ATT store and i was able to get into all the functions. but once i got it home, i did the thumb print recognition. and then as back-up, gave a 6 digit code.
now iCloud will not let me get past HELLO because it won't let me use my thumb print & only asks me to key in my passcode

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
re: How can I fix unable to get into my iPhone6 because iCloud does not recognize my 6 digit passcode?

Hi, welcome to iMore.

Make sure you're not confusing passcode with password.

Because I'm pretty confident you have to key in your password.

If that's not the solution, please make sure to join our forum and make a screenshot or photo of the screen and post that in this thread.
Somebody else or even me can help you further so you can start enjoying your iPhone.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
re: How can I fix unable to get into my iPhone6 because iCloud does not recognize my 6 digit passcode?

No I think he means passcode. Upon start up of the device you need either 4 or 6 digit passcode to open the device, the fingerprint only works there after.

THIS is what you have to do.....

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR