How can I hide everything from my girlfriend but not make it noticeable?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
If you are not cheating on her do not worry how many time her looks at the information on your phone.

The fact that she's looking that much is a problem even if he's not cheating. Who the heck wants to be with someone that's insecure and has trust issues? I know I don't...especially if I'm not doing anything. That's childish behavior & I have no tolerance for foolishness. Makes no sense

willboyce

Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
My girlfriend look at my phone all the time, more then 3 times a day because she thinks I'm cheating on her. I talk to a lot of people with they type of business I do. How can I hide who I really talk to, some of the apps I use and other secretive things.

If it's business then just lock it. It's private end off

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
The fact that she's looking that much is a problem even if he's not cheating. Who the heck wants to be with someone that's insecure and has trust issues? I know I don't...especially if I'm not doing anything. That's childish behavior & I have no tolerance for foolishness. Makes no sense

Would not bother me. Actually rather nice that the other half is showing interest.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Would not bother me. Actually rather nice that the other half is showing interest.

There's a difference between showing interest and being insecure and untrusting. It's usually part of a much bigger issue and is not a sign of a healthy relationship.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
My girlfriend look at my phone all the time, more then 3 times a day because she thinks I'm cheating on her. I talk to a lot of people with they type of business I do. How can I hide who I really talk to, some of the apps I use and other secretive things.

If she thinks you're cheating chances are you two have never talked about what y'all consider cheating and you disrespected her. So now she's sitting there thinking you're cheating or getting ready to. She's probably been cheated on multiple times and you added to that list. I would sit her down, give her some time to change and if things get better - than great. If not?, drop kick her to the 18th century and move on.

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Nothing an episode of Maury or Jerry Springer won't fix. I say you two go on the show, take lie detector tests and settle this once and for all!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Can't believe this has gone on for two pages... the answer is obvious... lock the phone, and get a new girlfriend... smh...