How can I set Whatsapp to display messages in chronological order?
When in a group chat, if many messages are exchanged between other people in the group, when I check my Whatsapp, the messages are grouped according to sender and not chronologically. I know that my phone isn't the problem as I have recently changed my phone, however, I'm still experiencing the same problem.
I have tried uninstalling and re-installing WhatsApp on my iphone, and the same problem still occurs.
Msgs are being received by me as soon as the sender is online or in bulk by a particular sender
- Best AnswerJun 23 2016 | 9:06 am EDT
Welcome to iMore!
Is your phone set to "Set Automatically" in Settings -> General - Date & Time ?
- 06-23-2016, 07:59 AM #2
- 06-23-2016, 09:06 AM #3
- By QliqSoft in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 06-23-2016, 10:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2016, 03:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2016, 12:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2016, 11:05 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2016, 09:40 AM