Husband is deceased how do I delete I cloud from his iPad ? I do not have his password.
My iPad won't turn on so I want to transfer to his iPad.
- 06-19-2016, 07:12 PM #2
Re: Husband is deceased how do I delete I cloud from his iPad ? I do not have his password.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Unfortunately the only way to sign out of his iCloud account is with his password. You can try to reset it at http://iforgot.apple.com but, of course, nothing is guaranteed. Good luck!
- 06-19-2016, 08:20 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 14Last Post: 09-07-2016, 10:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2016, 02:06 PM
- By Avery Eisenreich in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2016, 05:13 PM
- By wendiig in forum Apple MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2016, 03:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2016, 12:30 PM