why is my phone not charging fully?
i have updated my phone to ios 9.3.2 and now my phone does not charge fully. it does not reach 100%.
- 06-18-2016, 08:34 PM #2
Re: why is my phone not charging fully?
Welcome to iMore! What phone do you have? How old is it? Maybe it's wearing out. You can try first a hard reset.
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
If that doesn't work, you may need to restore your phone as new.
If that doesn't work, take it to am Apple Store and let them look at it.
- By CrackOne in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 16Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2016, 10:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2016, 07:31 PM
- By GeraldJr in forum iPhone SEReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2016, 07:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2016, 10:53 AM