Mac Book Pro or iPad Pro?
I've got an old Mac (2005) and of course I need to upgrade. I had an iPad and gave it to the grandchildren. I've got my eye on a iPad Pro and yet wonder if I
need the Mac Book Pro for photography editing, etc.
Wondering if the iPad Pro would work for all my needs or if I can edit photos on the iPad Pro the way I would on the Mac Book Pro?
Decisions, decisions, decisions!
- 06-17-2016, 08:35 AM #2
Re: Mac Book Pro or iPad Pro?
I think an iPad Pro would suit your needs. Also you might want to consider a MacBook 12 inch. Very compact, and with the latest (2nd gen) 2016 version they have boosted the power and it's almost as good as the Pro line. Although the Pro line still is better and you get more ports on the computer, but the MacBook is much closer now!
Here's an interesting blog to read....
I covet the new MacBook, but I'm sticking with my iPad Pro | iMore
- By Tiffany01 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 21Last Post: 08-17-2016, 12:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2016, 01:32 PM
- By Tiffany01 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2016, 06:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum macOS SierraReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2016, 10:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum macOS SierraReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2016, 03:48 PM