Why doesn't my 6s+ phone pick up texts through Bluetooth in my car?
I have a Toyoyta Camry, and previously my 6+ phone was working in the car when texts did come through, since I upgraded to the 6s+, I have not been able to enjoy this feature in my car. I'm wondering if it's my phone, or something in the car that just won't pick them up through Bluetooth??
- Best AnswerJun 15 2016 | 6:14 am EDT
Welcome to iMore! Go to Settings > Bluetooth, tap the (i) next to your car's Bluetooth listing, and make sure you have Show Notifications toggled on.
- 06-15-2016, 06:14 AM #2
- By Packer156 in forum iPhoneReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2016, 04:33 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2016, 06:26 AM
- By eseerc in forum iOS 10Replies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2016, 11:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2016, 08:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2016, 07:50 PM