Ipad cracked screen
My iPad was dropped has some cracks on one corner not too bad. Is it OK to keep using ad is, seems to work fine
- 06-13-2016, 10:55 AM #2
- 06-13-2016, 10:55 AM #3
Re: Ipad cracked screen
That is totally up to you. If the screen still works, then perhaps you CAN do this. You might want to invest in a good screen protector to prevent (or at least try to) further damage and to protect your fingers!
Here's a listing of iPad Air screen protectors available at the iMore store, change device IF you have a different model (I just picked a common model)....
iPad Air Screen Protectors - iMore Store
- By SaMaster14 in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 9Last Post: 06-21-2016, 09:51 PM
- By buchjudi48 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2016, 04:26 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2016, 03:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2016, 05:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2016, 04:58 PM