Something's wrong with my Photo album on my iPod touch. What's wrong?
Okay, so whenever I try to delete something, it comes back the next time I open my photo album. iTunes says that I have space free, yet whenever I try to take photos, they aren't there when I open the photo album. Nothing will save and nothing will delete. What should I do?
- 06-12-2016, 08:39 AM #2
Re: Something's wrong with my Photo album on my iPod touch. What's wrong?
Disable the iCloud Photo Library on your iPod Touch. Afterwards, login to the iCloud website via a computer, select the iCloud Photo Library option, delete the pics you no longer want. After that, re-enable iCloud Photo Library on your iPod Touch. You can also try rebooting your iPod Touch or resetting all settings on it.
- 06-12-2016, 08:50 AM #3
- 06-12-2016, 08:57 AM #4
- By Davyo in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2016, 10:43 AM
- By gameson in forum Windows, Linux & Others on the MacReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2016, 08:30 AM
- By PompiPompi in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2016, 08:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2016, 08:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2016, 07:59 AM