Why am I unable to download previously purchased apps?
Any app that I have previously downloaded and deleted I cannot redownload from the cloud. A pic of a cloud with a blue arrow has replaced the 'get it' symbol in the apps page in the App Store. When cloud is clicked it momentarily disappears and reappears with no download happening.
Have tried going to the 'not on this iPhone' tab in the App Store but still cannot download previously held apps.
There is plenty of free space on my phone and I have no problem downloading new apps.
Any help would be much appreciated.
- 06-09-2016, 10:03 PM #2
- 40,062 Posts
re: Why am I unable to download previously purchased apps?
1. Make sure the device is connected to the Internet.
2. Just in case, reboot your Wi-Fi router and cable/DSL modem, if applicable.
3. Reboot your iPhone.
4. Attempt to download your purchased items from the App Store.
- 09-23-2016, 09:33 AM #3
- 09-23-2016, 10:36 AM #4
- 09-23-2016, 11:23 AM #5iMore Beginner
- 85 Posts
Re: Why am I unable to download previously purchased apps?
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 7Last Post: 06-26-2016, 10:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2016, 04:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2016, 05:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2016, 10:00 PM
- By VivaTerlingua in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2016, 07:25 PM