setting up steps on health dashboard.
I walking 2.2 miles yesterday and my phone said I walked 3.8. I don't see any way to reset this. Hopefully you can direct me to make this more accurate.
- 06-09-2016, 12:32 PM #2
Re: setting up steps on health dashboard.
Welcome to iMore! Try this. If doesn't work, come back and let us know.
Step #1. Launch Health app → Tap on Heath Data from the bottom.
Step #2. Tap on Fitness → Tap on Walking+ Running Distance.
Step #3. Toggle off Show on Dashboard.
Step #4. Quit this app and restart your iPhone.
Step #5. Once your device has restarted, launch the Health app again and follow all the above mentioned steps and toggle on Show on Dashboard.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2016, 12:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2016, 10:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2016, 10:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2016, 10:25 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2016, 12:22 AM