How do I activate Siri on my iPhone 6? Do I need to press the Home button to activate Siri?
Siri is not responding on my new iPhone 6
- 06-08-2016, 08:03 PM #2
Re: How do I activate Siri on my iPhone 6? Do I need to press the Home button to activate Siri?
Welcome to iMore! Make sure you have Siri turned on in Settings > General > Siri. If you're still having issues try a quick hard reset and let us know if you're still having an issue. Reset your device by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo.
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2016, 02:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2016, 09:56 AM
- By BobR1908 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 51Last Post: 06-12-2016, 06:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2016, 10:26 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2016, 04:00 PM