Why can't I see my iCloud photos in my iCloud Drive?

I

iMore Question

I have loaded my photos and contacts in icloud, but I can't see them in icloud app in mu iphones home screen. I saw photos e.c in my icloud page in internet.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why I can't see my iCloud photos in my iCloud Drive?

iCloud Photo Library and the iCloud Drive are separate entities, and therefore, what you have in one does not get synced to the other. Having said that, if you'd like to copy your pics over to your iCloud Drive, you will need to copy them to an app that can access your iCloud Drive.

Khizer Hayat2

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site

iCloud Photo Library and the iCloud Drive are separate entities, and therefore, what you have in one does not get synced to the other. Having said that, if you'd like to copy your pics over to your iCloud Drive, you will need to copy them to an app that can access your iCloud Drive.

Can you name the apps which can upload my camera photos to iCloud Drive directly like Dropbox

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Can you name the apps which can upload my camera photos to iCloud Drive directly like Dropbox

You can do it from within the Dropbox app.

From within the Dropbox app on your iPhone, select the photo you want to upload. After that, select "..." in the upper right corner. Now select "Export". From there, select "Open In" and then select "Add to iCloud Drive".

JustMeWhoElse

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site

In iOS 10, you don't need a second party app - use the Add to iCloud Drive with the iOS Sharing feature icon in Photos.

Open your Photos app - go to a photo, then click the sharing icon, select Add to iCloud Drive. (if you don't see the Add to iCloud Drive icon, scroll left to reveal it.)

1.jpg

2.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner