Is it possible to turn up the volume of the calendar alerts?
Does anybody know if it is possible to turn up the volume of the calendar alerts ? Ive got everything I can think of wound up to LOUD but still Calendar makes these bashful little noises that you can only just hear if you are waiting for them.
- 06-04-2016, 06:42 PM #2
- 06-04-2016, 08:46 PM #3
Re: Calendar alerts,
Just make sure the volume is turned all the way up in 3 places.
1. Side of the phone
2. In the pull up Control Center
3. In Settings > Sounds
That's about all you can do.
Make sure you choose an alert tone that is loud. Some are louder than others.
- 06-05-2016, 07:58 AM #5
- 06-05-2016, 10:14 AM #6
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2016, 10:02 PM
- By Annie_i6s in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2016, 05:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2016, 04:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2016, 05:10 PM
- By daniel8802 in forum Mac Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2016, 08:41 PM