Why am I unable to login to iMore via the app on my iPad?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I have no issues logging in here on my iPhone or on my PC at work. But I am unable to log in via the app on my iPad. Any thoughts?

Thanks!!!

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Issues logging in to IMore on my iPad

Mine works fine but on iPad Pro. Uninstall the application then reinstall. Hopefully you will be able to sign in then.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
No once you sign back in with your original user name and password you will be just as you were before reinstalling the application. The forum software keeps track of your history is including when you first started on Imore and your reply history, and so on.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I finally figured it out... it seemed way to complicated, but I'm logged in on all of my devices. YAY!

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
OOOoops, sorry I left you all hanging. I think the issue had something to do with my mobile nations passport. I ended up changing my password again. Then, I logged in via my PC, and via my iPhone without issue. I then tried my iPad and ran into the same problem. But somehow, I found my way to mobile nations passport and logged in there. So then I tried logging in again in the iMore forums app, and suddenly it worked.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2