I would like to share my work schedule/calendar with another iPhone user. On the info screen for the calendar i would like to share, does not show the option to and a person. How can i enable this feature? I have an iPhone 6s plus.
- 06-02-2016, 04:46 PM #2
Re: share calendar
1. Initiate the Calendars app. (I assume it's the native Calendar app)
2. Select "Calendars" at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on the circled i next to the calendar you want to share.
4. Under the "Share With" section, select "Add Person..."
5. Add the recipient and then select Add.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2016, 10:02 PM
- By Annie_i6s in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2016, 05:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2016, 04:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2016, 05:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2016, 07:12 AM