Why won't my iPod Touch won't turn on?
My ipod was fine. It turned off on its own and now it won't turn back on. Ive plugged it in and still nothing.
- 05-26-2016, 07:58 PM #2
- 38,469 Posts
Re: Why won't my iPod Touch won't turn on?
I can only assume you let the battery deplete. Anyway, let the device charge for about an hour while powered off. Afterwards, press the power button to turn it on. If it won't power on, press both the power and home buttons until I you see the logo. If it still won't power on, make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store. By the way, I'm assuming the power cord is good and the wall socket has power going to it.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2016, 08:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2016, 07:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2016, 07:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2016, 06:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2016, 03:51 PM