Battery drained out and handset 6 plus heated up
I received a call from somewhere which i dint take.After the ring tone stopped automatically,the battery got drained out fast and the set got heated up.What is the reason for this. Do i need to to take it to your service centre.
- 05-25-2016, 06:18 AM #2
Re: Battery drained out and handset 6 plus heated up
Welcome to iMore!
If you have any concerns that there may be a problem with your phone, I would suggest making an Genius appointment to have it looked at. You will need to do that from here as we are not affiliated with Apple.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2016, 12:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2016, 08:07 PM
- By arc3484 in forum iPhoneReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2016, 07:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2016, 06:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2016, 05:51 PM