Which one should I buy? An Iphone 6s 64gb or a 6s plus 16gb?
I want to buy a rose gold iphone 6s but i'm between iphone 6s 64GB or a iphone 6s plus 16GB. Which one would make a better purchase? I like big phones but the 64GB version is way too expensive for me
- Best AnswerMay 24 2016 | 12:34 pm EDT
My 5s was a 16gb and my 6s is a 64gb. It's more expensive, but worth it for the extra space, specially if you like to have lots of Apps and photos.
- 05-24-2016, 12:34 PM #2
- 07-13-2016, 09:42 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Re: Which one should I buy? An Iphone 6s 64gb or a 6s plus 16gb?
Definitely agree that the 64GB is worth the extra room. It's unfortunate how much of a steep jump on price there is between those two sizes. Definitely just a case of "we charge that much because we can" on any phone manufacturer's part.
BTW, I actually just noticed that the company I've sold a few iPhones to charges way less (maybe $25?) between a 16GB and a 64GB phone. As someone who has sold phones only, I noticed because I was on the losing end of this. But if you're looking to buy, it might be a better option than buying new.
Last edited by firedept10; 07-13-2016 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Rules Violation
- 07-13-2016, 11:36 AM #4
- By budmonster in forum AccessoriesReplies: 30Last Post: 07-29-2016, 05:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-24-2016, 08:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2016, 11:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2016, 10:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2016, 07:30 AM